WHERE SMALL DOGS RULE
We provide services to small breeds that are 22 pounds or less and if they grow, they must not exceed 30 pounds, but we start at 22 pounds or less on first visit. We do have exceptions with short overweight pets. All dogs must be 18 inches or less from the top of their shoulders to the floor to be accepted for services. We do not have walk-thru's of our facility, our place is kennel free and my furry kids roam the facility at any given time. For their safety, we do not allow humans, other than staff to enter the premises. Our kids are quiet and we do our very best to make it bark free, the second reason we do not allow strangers in the yard, small dogs will protect their property and will bark uncontrollably and loudly. Thank you for understanding.
REQUIRED Daycare Assessment, 4 hours $25.00
Half Days, 4 hours or less $23.00 Daily Rate
Half Day Package of 5 days $105.00 reg $115.00
· Late Pickup after 4 hrs $5.00 every 15 mins
· Expires within 30 days from 1st day of use for half day package
Full Days, over 4 hrs to closing $33.00 Daily Rate
Full Day Package of 5 days, exp 30 days $155.00 reg $165.00
Full Day Package of 8 days, exp 30 days $244.00 reg $264.00
Full Day Package of 12 days, exp 45 days $366.00 reg $396.00
Full Day Package of 15 days, exp 45 days $455.00 reg $495.00
Full Day Package of 20 days, exp 60 days $570.00 reg $660.00
· 20-day package includes 1 complimentary basic bath or nail trimming
· Late Pickup after 6 pm, not to exceed 6:30 pm, $5.00 every 15 mins
· Expires within 30, 45 or 60 days from 1st day of use respectively
REQUIRED Boarding Assessment, overnight 16 hours $45.00
Note: Dogs who have been away from Barks and Purrs for over 10 months from boarding will have to be re-assessed overnight $65.00.
18 lbs and under:
$47.00 OFF-PEAK Season
$53.00 PEAK Season
19 lbs to 30 lbs:
$55.00 OFF-PEAK Season
$61.00 PEAK Season
Additional $10.00 Boarding Holiday Fee for day of:
Boarding Peak Season Period:
· December 15 to January 15
· March 1 to March 31
· Memorial Day Weekend to July 31
· November 15 to November 30
· NO dog bedding, blankets, toys, or bowls please. We have those covered. Dogs tend to become possessive over their own belongings. This can cause dog aggression or other dogs will try to play with it, damage it, or urinate on it. We have an abundance of various beddings and toys for them to enjoy.
Saturdays - Pets picked up after 10am will be charged for a half daycare. Pets picked up after 1pm on Saturdays will be charged a full daycare.
· Please put each meal, morning and evening feedings, pre-measured meal in an appropriate size disposable zip bag. All meal bags should go into a large disposable zip bag and clearly print your pet’s name on it. Canned/tray dog foods, again with their name clearly printed on each item. Also include written instructions on foods that are mixed with dry and canned/tray foods. *Think of it as a child going to camp.
· Homemade diets that require us to cook and prep your pet’s meals are charged a $25.00 fee for each weekly cooking/prepping service. Parents need to provide the ingredients (protein, starch, and vegetables).
· Any medication given must be labeled with pet’s name and dosage instructions. There is a daily medication administration fee of $2.50.
· NO treats 48 hours prior to boarding and NO change of diet within 2 weeks of boarding your pet. Feeding treats/table food and an amended diet combined with a change of atmosphere will give the dog diarrhea or cause to vomit.
For the safety of all our fur-babies, we will not be accepting any intact female pets while currently in or anticipate becoming in heat for any and all services. Should your female pet start her heating cycle under our care during a boarding period, she will be placed on diapers and will need to be secluded from other male pets. There will be an additional $25.00 daily fee for diapers and incidentals. Owners with intact females will need to provide date of last day in heat. We have the right to determine if your intact female pet may not be suitable for boarding at our discretion.
For pets that are not solely pad or grass trained, or we find that your pet has tendencies to urinate on other dogs’ pee spots to claim domination will be assessed a $2.50 daily diaper fee. Pets that are assessed to wear diapers will only be wearing them while in the building. All pets are diaper free in the play yard. You may bring your own dog diapers if you know they will need them. Please print your pet’s name on each diaper.
All dogs are required to have nails trimmed to a reasonable length before daycare or boarding at our facility. This is to prevent injury to themselves, other dogs, and to our furnishings and property. Please schedule nail trimming with your groomer or with us prior to coming for daycare or boarding.